What do you want to report?
Want to remain anonymous?
We'll keep your contact details strictly confidential.
If you’d prefer to remain completely anonymous, then you can.
But if you’d like to know what happened with your report then we need your email address so that we can send you a confirmation email with your unique reference number.
This way you can contact us for more information about your report and we can contact you if we need more information from you.
In order for us to investigate a website we need its full address which is known as a URL e.g. http://www.iwf.org.uk/what-we-do, www.iwf.org.uk/what-we-do or iwf.org.uk/what-we-do. You can find this in the browser at the top of the page.
If you have any information you think may help us, such as a description of where the content you are reporting is located on a large website or username and password needed to gain access, please include it in the description box.
If you need to report another website please make a separate report. Please do not paste links in the description box as they will not be processed.
The spam emails listed below have already been reported to us so there is no need to report these again – just delete them from your inbox and close your browser window to end this report.
- Porno with 3 **
- Here you can download the ** and... ** **
- Here you can download the **** lorem
- ** **, and real **** on the streets
- Download the ** and** **!!! and real ****
- Porno with **, Here you can download the ** and...
- Here you can download the **** lorem ** **, and real
If the email you wish to report isn’t listed above, please continue to the next step.
To report a spam email we need the link / web address included in the email.
A web address looks like this: http://www.iwf.org.uk or www.iwf.org.uk.
Please seek advice if you need instructions to find the web address or use the help feature in your email provider.
If you are unsure how to do this please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your report relates to something which is not on publicly available websites, we are unable to take action but it may be a matter for the police (dial 100).
If your report relates any of the issues below you should contact your local police (dial 100).
- You suspect a child is a victim of abuse
- Images stored on private devices such as mobile phones, tablets or computers
- Text only conversations on chat sites and there are no images
- Peer-To-Peer file transfer programs or torrent services